Much like your data, Walrus is big and beautiful. Walrus is a simple, patient centric, platform that provides you with a range of clinical insights when you most need it.
Walrus is the culmination of technical capability and intelligent design presented in a format which offers meaningful insights into a patient’s care journey including:
- Clinical – summary view of a patients current allergies, medications, diagnosis and immunisation history
- Pathology – see the trend over time for a patient’s relevant blood tests
- MBS prompts – receive simple prompts when a patient is eligible for a care plan, health assessment, or care plan review item
- PIP QI – notifications for patients who are not meeting the requirements of any of the PIP QI measures
- Risk scoring – risk scores available for patients under the Absolute CVD risk model, Western HARP (Hospital admission risk program) model and APRI, with more in progress
- Patient timeline – view all your patient information as a timeline, quickly highlighting trends and possible areas requiring attention
Walrus is available now for practices using Best Practice with Medical Director and Zedmed to follow 1st quarter of 2020.